Pour-over is a great method of brewing a clean and crisp cup of coffee that is full of flavor and aroma. Many people find a lot of joy in the process of pour-over coffee, but as it is a method that requires some time, you might find yourself looking for a quicker method of brewing coffee.
With an automatic pour over coffee maker, and aren’t we thankful those exist!, you won’t have to compromise taste for convenience. There are some excellent coffee makers on the market that replicate the method of pour over in a fully automatic way, so when you don’t have the time, all you have to do is push a button and still have great taste pour-over coffee.
Top Rated Automatic Pour Over Coffee Makers:
Techinvorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker:
When it comes to pour over coffee makers, it does not get better than the Moccamaster by Tehcnivorm. It combines functionality with high quality. Although it is on the pricier side, it’s worth noting that each Moccamaster coffee maker is handmade in The Netherlands and is tested before it ships out of factory, so you are guaranteed the best quality possible.
There are a number of Moccamaster models available, you can read our comparison and buying guide for Moccamaster coffee makers here.
Features of the Moccamaster KBG:
- Automatic pour over coffee maker with 10-cup capacity (40 oz)
- Auto drip stop basket filter.
- SCA certified brews and extracts coffee at optimal temperatures.
- 9-hole showerhead style water spout ensures the best saturation of coffee ground.
- Brew times: 4 to 6 minutes.
- Includes glass carafe.
- Available in over 20 colors and styles.
Click here to learn more about the Moccamaster KBG, read the customer reviews and buy it
KitchenAid Pour-over Coffee Maker:
- SCAA Certified, Meets the Gold Cup standards.
- Replicates the manual pour-over brewing method.
- Heats water to optimal temperature range of 198F to 204F at the top of the brewer to eliminate heat loss during the brewing process.
- LCD display shows the steps of brewing process, from heating, pouring and steeping.
- Includes the option to choose your roast type: medium or dark, allows to taste the flavor difference between the two roasts.
- Includes an 8-cup glass carafe.
- Also includes a coffee scoop and a starter pack of #4 filters.
Click here to learn more about KitchenAid Pour Over Coffee Maker, read the customer reviews and buy it.
Also read: our KitchenAid Pour Over Coffee Maker Review
OXO On Barista Brain Coffee Maker:
- SCAA Certified coffee maker that replicates pour-over.
- Brews up to 9 cups.
- Keeps optimal water temperature of 197F to 204F.
- Internal mixing tube ensures the coffee is thoroughly blended as it brews.
- Backlit LED interface displays coffee maker status and freshness indicator.
- Fully programmable with 24hr auto start timer.
- Simple dial control allows you to program and choose how many cups to brew.
- Includes a thermal stainless steel carafe.
Click here to learn more about OXO On Coffee Maker, read the customer reviews and buy it.
Also read: Difference Between OXO On vs. Bonavita BV1900
Bonavita BV1900 Coffee Maker:
- SCAA certified coffee maker.
- Makes 8 cups of coffee.
- Keeps optimal water temperature of 195F to 205F
- Includes thermal carafe.
- One-button operation, simple turn the machine on to start brewing.
- Not programmable, does not have a display.
Click here to learn more about Bonavita BV1900 Coffee Maker, read the customer reviews and buy it.
Also read: Difference Between Bonavita BV1800 vs. BV1900
Watch How They Work:
KitchenAid Pour Over Demo:
OXO On Barista Brain: