In this post, we’ll be talking about Keurig coffee brewers in terms of sizes and capacity. A small Keurig brewer is perfect for a single user either at home or office. While a Keurig with a largest reservoir makes the perfect addition for a family’s kitchen.
The Best Smallest Keurig Brewer:
Keurig K-Mini Plus:
K-Mini Plus is the newer version of the K-Mini. It is the slimmest Keurig yet (as of the time of writing) at 5″ wide only. However, it is taller than the K-Mini, and that’s because this model can accommodate a travel mug. Other great features of the K-Mini Plus:
- Four cup sizes: 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz.
- Strong brew option.
- Removable water reservoir.
- Compatible with all K-cup pods including refillable pods.
- Includes a pod storage unit.
- Learn more about the difference between K-Mini Plus vs. K-Mini here.
Keurig K15 Mini Plus Brewer:
- Classic K-Pod Brewer (uses the old K-Cups)
- Brews sizes: 6, 8 and 10 oz.
- No water reservoir, just add a cup of water to brew.
- Brews a full cup in under two minutes.
- Simple touch-button controls.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Compatible with My K-Cup refillable coffee filter (sold separately).
Keurig K15 vs. K10, Which One To Choose?
Both of these brewers are the same. The K10 is an older model that has been discontinued by Keurig and replaced with the K15. There’s no actual difference when it comes to features and usability.
Keurig K15 vs. K55, What’s The Difference?
- The K55 is a larger Keurig brewer.
- Unlike the K15, it has a 48 oz removable water reservoir.
- It has one touch button, with a dedicated button for each cup size.
- It brews the same cups sizes as the K15: 6, 8 and 10 oz.
- It is a classic Keurig brewer and it’s compatible with classic K-Cup pod. It’s also compatible with the Keurig My Cup refillable K-Cup.
The Best Keurig with The Largest Reservoir:
Keurig 2.0 K575 Brewer:
- 80 oz water reservoir.
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Pods, K-Mug, K-Carafe pods.
- Can brew K-cup sizes 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz. K-Mug brew sizes: 12, 14, 16, and 18 oz. K-Carafe sizes: 22, 26 and 30 oz.
- Colored LCD display for programming your machine and customzing your drink.
- Hot Water on demand.
- Digital clock with auto on/off option.
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0 Refillable K-Pods.
- Does NOT include a carafe (sold separately). If you’d like a carafe included, check out the Keurig 2.0 K550.
Keurig K575 vs. K550, What’s The Difference?
- The K550 is the model previous to the K575. It is practically the same model, but the K575 has added a few features:
- The K575 added a 12 oz K-Cup size.
- The K575 allows you to control temperature.
- On the downside, the K575 does NOT include a carafe, while the K550 comes with carafe included.
K575 vs. K475, What’s The Difference?
- The K475 is smaller in size, it has a 70 oz reservoir.
- It does NOT have water on demand feature.
- It does NOT come with a carafe.
- It brews the same cup sizes as the K575.
Watch How They Work:
Keurig K15 Mini Plus:
Keurig K575 Plus: