Capresso has released the CoffeeTEAM Pro PLUS coffee maker, which is an updated version of the earlier CoffeeTEAM TS & GS. In this post, we’ll talk about the difference between the Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus and the other previous CoffeeTEAM model.
Features of Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus:
- Bean to cup coffee maker with a built-in conical burr grinder.
- 10-cup capacity.
- Automatically grinds beans and brews up to 10 cups of coffee.
- Choose from 3 grind settings from fine to coarse.
- Bean hopper capacity of 7 oz.
- Adjustable to type of coffee roast: light or dark.
- Can be used without the grinder, using your preferred ground coffee.
- Removable water reservoir.
- 24hrs programmable clock/timer.
- Drip stop feature allows you to pour while still brewing.
- Easy to read LCD display.
Click here to learn more about the Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus, read the customer reviews and buy it.
What Is The Difference Between Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus and CoffeeTEAM TS?
- The first difference you’ll notice is that the CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus has been redesigned to look more sleek and polished. It has more stainless steel, making it more modern looking.
- The display has be updated as well, with the CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus featuring a better LCD display.
- The CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus has a removable water reservoir that is easier to fill.
- Both coffee makers have a conical burr grinder.
- Both can also be used without the grinders.
- The CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus has 3 fineness settings while the CoffeeTEAM TS has 5.
- Both coffee makers include a thermal carafe.
- If you select the models with a glass carafe, it will have a hot warming plate to keep the coffee hot.
Which One To Buy?
Truth to be told, there’s not much difference between the Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus and CoffeeTEAM TS. The major difference is the updated look, which does look great and much better than the TS, I must say. The LCD display and control panel of the CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus is better, too. But all these changes don’t effect how the coffee is made, so you’re getting the same quality from both coffee makers.
You can also read our comparison between the Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS & GS and Capresso CoffeeTEAM vs. Breville YouBrew