Capresso CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus, How It’s Different From CoffeeTeam TS…
Capresso has released the CoffeeTEAM Pro PLUS coffee maker, which is an updated version of the earlier CoffeeTEAM TS & GS. In this post, we’ll talk about the difference between the Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus and the other previous CoffeeTEAM model.
Features of Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus:
- Bean to cup coffee maker with a built-in conical burr grinder.
- 10-cup capacity.
- Automatically grinds beans and brews up to 10 cups of coffee.
- Choose from 3 grind settings from fine to coarse.
- Bean hopper capacity of 7 oz.
- Adjustable to type of coffee roast: light or dark.
- Can be used without the grinder, using your preferred ground coffee.
- Removable water reservoir.
- 24hrs programmable clock/timer.
- Drip stop feature allows you to pour while still brewing.
- Easy to read LCD display.
What Is The Difference Between Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus and CoffeeTEAM TS?
Image Title Capresso CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus with Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker Capresso 465 CoffeeTeam TS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder and Thermal Carafe Feature Freshly grinds whole coffee beans directly into the filter
Automatically brews up to 10 cups of coffee
10-cup stainless steel thermal carafe with ergonomic handle
Permanent GoldTone Filter is easy to use and clean
24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LCD display
10-cup coffeemaker with built-in conical burr grinder and stainless-steel thermal carafe
Fully programmable; digital control panel with clock and timer; brew-pause function
5 grind settings from coarse to fine; 5 brew amounts; 3 strength settings; 6-ounce bean container
Brew mode with or without the grinder; 2-hour auto shut-off for safety; charcoal water filter included
Measures approximately 9-4/5 by 9-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- The first difference you’ll notice is that the CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus has been redesigned to look more sleek and polished. It has more stainless steel, making it more modern looking.
- The display has be updated as well, with the CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus featuring a better LCD display.
- The CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus has a removable water reservoir that is easier to fill.
- Both coffee makers have a conical burr grinder.
- Both can also be used without the grinders.
- The CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus has 3 fineness settings while the CoffeeTEAM TS has 5.
- Both coffee makers include a thermal carafe.
- If you select the models with a glass carafe, it will have a hot warming plate to keep the coffee hot.
Which One To Buy?
Truth to be told, there’s not much difference between the Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus and CoffeeTEAM TS. The major difference is the updated look, which does look great and much better than the TS, I must say. The LCD display and control panel of the CoffeeTEAM Pro Plus is better, too. But all these changes don’t effect how the coffee is made, so you’re getting the same quality from both coffee makers.
Watch How It Works:
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers