Apart from the wide range of Nespresso machines available, sometimes other espresso maker brands team up to use the Nespresso’s capsule system in their machines. One of the most notable brand to do that is DeLonghi. In this post, we’ll share a few machines (Other than Nespresso’s) that are compatible with the Nespresso coffee pods.
- Fully compatible with Nespresso capsules.
- Integrated milk frother with DeLonghi’s patented Cappuccino System.
- Control panel with dedicated buttons for each preferred drink (Cappuccino, Espresso, Latte)
- Available in 5 colors.
De’Longhi America EN750MB Nespresso Lattissima Pro Machine:
- An upgraded version of the Lattissima Plus featured above.
- Full Nespresso compatibility.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Backlit with LED lights.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Integrated milk frother.
What Is Difference Between The Lattissima Plus and Lattissima Pro?
There’s a large difference between the two machines. The Lattissima PRO is an upgraded version of the PLUS, design and function wise. It features a touch screen display that makes controlling the machine very easy. It also features 6 pre-set drinks which are all customizable to your liking. It has a larger water tank (44 oz vs. 30 oz for the PLUS) and a larger milk frother (17 oz vs. 8 oz). The Lattissima PRO’s brushed stainless steel design with blue LED backlight makes the modern and sleek machine more appealing to have.
SpressoLuxe CAF-SP5 Single Serve Espresso Capsule Brewer:
A newcomer to the world of Nespresso compatible machines, the SpressoLuxe is a great alternative for someone who is looking for a basic single-serve espresso maker:
- It’s fully compatible with Nespresso capsules.
- 19-bar pressure pump, much like the average Nespresso machine.
- Espresso and Lungo buttons, fully reprogrammable to your taste.