3 More Top Rated Electric Milk Frothers You Should Consider Buying
We’ve already featured two electric milk frothers (Breville Milk Cafe Milk Frother and the Secura Milk Frother and Steamer) that we recommend for anyone looking to make a quick and delicious cup of frothy milk for cappuccinos lattes or hot chocolate.
To give you even more options, here are another 3 top rated electric milk frothers that you should totally consider:
- Ceramic coated pitcher with a large capacity.
- 8 oz for frothing, 12 oz for heating.
- 2 frothing discs, 1 heating disc.
- 3 temperature settings: hot, cold, warm.
- Auto shut-off option.
- Detachable pitcher, dishwasher safe.
- 3 illuminated buttons for easy operation.
- Scratch resistant and non-stick interior for easy cleaning.
Chefs Star Electric Premium Milk Frother and Heater:
- Easy to clean stainless steel housing.
- Pitcher detachable from base.
- 125 ml frothing capacity and 250 ml milk heating capacity.
- Makes hot or cold froth.
- Also heats milk without frothing.
Cuisinart FR-10 Tazzaccino Milk Frother:
- Makes hot and cold milk froth as well as hot chocolate.
- Includes frothing whisk and heating whisk.
- Non-stick, easy to clean interior.
- Includes a froth scoop and a recipe book.
Which of These Electric Milk Frothers is Best To Buy?
- If you’re looking for the best value – the Capresso frothPRO is the most affordable and has the largest capacity.
- The Chefs Star Milk frother is next value wise.
- The Cuisinart is the most expensive of the three frothers. But it does an additional task of making hot chocolate as well as milk frothing and heating. That means you can add the chocolate syrup, power or shavings into the milk as it heats. And according the customer reviews, it is the easiest to clean, rinsing the frother will do it.
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Review of Keurig K-Duo & K-Duo Plus
Breville Bambino Plus Review