In this post, we continue our grind & brew coffee maker comparisons. We’ve already compared the Capresso CoffeeTeam to Cuinsinart’s Grind & Brew and we compared the two available CoffeeTeam models, TS and GS. Today, we look at the difference between the Capresso CoffeeTeam TS vs. Breville YouBrew.
Capresso CoffeeTeam TS vs. Breville BDC600XL YouBrew – What’s The Difference?[apc id=”19″]
- The CoffeeTeam makes up to 10 cups.
- Breville YouBrew makes up to 12 cups.
Cup Size Selection:
- CoffeeTeam allows you to choose from 2 to 10 cups, 5 options available.
- YouBrew allows you to select from 7 cup settings, with the ability to brew a single cup.
- CoffeeTeam: 3 settings.
- YouBrew: 5 settings.
- Both machines are available with your choice of a glass carafe or a double-walled insulated carafe.
- YouBrew allows you to brew into a single cup or a travel mug. This is not available in CoffeeTeam.
- YouBrew’s housing is fully stainless steel while CoffeeTeam’s is plastic with some stainless steel parts.
- YouBrew features a nice backlit LCD display that makes programming the machine a lot easier.
Which Should You Buy, The Breville YouBrew Or Capresso CoffeeTeam TS?
Although the Breville YouBrew is a more expensive option, it has more and higher customer rating, making it a better choice than the Capresso CoffeeTeam TS. It offers more value for your money with its durable construction, more grind and brewing options, and overall better design. However, if you feel like it offers more than you need in a coffee maker, then you should be okay with the Capresso CoffeeTeam.
Breville YouBrew BDC600XL vs. BDC550XL:
If you’ve decided on the Breville YouBrew, you’ll want to learn the difference between its two models: BDC550XL and BDC600XL. Click here to read our comparison.