We’ve mentioned the Capresso CoffeeTeam coffee maker as part of our top picks for coffee makers with built-in grinders. We’ve also compared it to the Cuisinart Grind & Brew, which is another excellent choice. In this post, we’ll be looking at the difference between two Capresso CoffeeTeam models, the TS and GS…
Capresso CoffeeTeam GS vs. TS – The Difference:
CoffeeTeam TS is the upgraded version of the GS, it has a few extra features and upgrades:
- TS has a vacuum sealed insulated carafe. GS has a glass carafe and hot plate to keep it warm.
- Auto shut-off on the TS is immediately after brew is done. For the GS, it’s after 2-hours.
- The TS has an electronic filter indicator that the GS does not have.
Other than those, both coffee makers have the same features:
- Conical burr grinder with 6 oz bean hopper capacity.
- 2 to 10 cup settings.
- 5 grinder settings, 3 flavor settings.
- 5 grind fineness settings.
Also available to buy from: 1stInCoffee.com