Capresso CoffeeTeam 10-Cup Coffee Maker: GS vs. TS , What’s The Difference?
We’ve mentioned the Capresso CoffeeTeam coffee maker as part of our top picks for coffee makers with built-in grinders. We’ve also compared it to the Cuisinart Grind & Brew, which is another excellent choice. In this post, we’ll be looking at the difference between two Capresso CoffeeTeam models, the TS and GS…
Capresso CoffeeTeam GS vs. TS – The Difference:
CoffeeTeam TS is the upgraded version of the GS, it has a few extra features and upgrades:
- TS has a vacuum sealed insulated carafe. GS has a glass carafe and hot plate to keep it warm.
- Auto shut-off on the TS is immediately after brew is done. For the GS, it’s after 2-hours.
- The TS has an electronic filter indicator that the GS does not have.
Other than those, both coffee makers have the same features:
- Conical burr grinder with 6 oz bean hopper capacity.
- 2 to 10 cup settings.
- 5 grinder settings, 3 flavor settings.
- 5 grind fineness settings.
Also available to buy from: 1stInCoffee.com
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Review of Keurig K-Duo & K-Duo Plus
Breville Bambino Plus Review