Capresso CoffeeTeam TS vs. Breville YouBrew Grind & Brew Coffee Makers
In this post, we continue our grind & brew coffee maker comparisons. We’ve already compared the Capresso CoffeeTeam to Cuinsinart’s Grind & Brew and we compared the two available CoffeeTeam models, TS and GS. Today, we look at the difference between the Capresso CoffeeTeam TS vs. Breville YouBrew.
Capresso CoffeeTeam TS vs. Breville BDC600XL YouBrew – What’s The Difference?
|Title||Breville BDC600XL YouBrew Drip Coffee Maker||Capresso 465 CoffeeTeam TS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder and Thermal Carafe|
|Feature||Brewing system doses the right amount of coffee with the right amount of water while heating water to the optimum temperature|
Built-in 0.5-lb bean hopper and integrated burr grinder
Carafe' setting with brew pause feature and makes up to 12 cups of coffee
Single Cup' setting from regular to extra-large cup size
Adjustable strength settings
|10-cup coffeemaker with built-in conical burr grinder and stainless-steel thermal carafe|
Fully programmable; digital control panel with clock and timer; brew-pause function
5 grind settings from coarse to fine; 5 brew amounts; 3 strength settings; 6-ounce bean container
Brew mode with or without the grinder; 2-hour auto shut-off for safety; charcoal water filter included
Measures approximately 9-4/5 by 9-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info|
- The CoffeeTeam makes up to 10 cups.
- Breville YouBrew makes up to 12 cups.
Cup Size Selection:
- CoffeeTeam allows you to choose from 2 to 10 cups, 5 options available.
- YouBrew allows you to select from 7 cup settings, with the ability to brew a single cup.
- CoffeeTeam: 3 settings.
- YouBrew: 5 settings.
- Both machines are available with your choice of a glass carafe or a double-walled insulated carafe.
- YouBrew allows you to brew into a single cup or a travel mug. This is not available in CoffeeTeam.
- YouBrew’s housing is fully stainless steel while CoffeeTeam’s is plastic with some stainless steel parts.
- YouBrew features a nice backlit LCD display that makes programming the machine a lot easier.
Which Should You Buy, The Breville YouBrew Or Capresso CoffeeTeam TS?
Although the Breville YouBrew is a more expensive option, it has more and higher customer rating, making it a better choice than the Capresso CoffeeTeam TS. It offers more value for your money with its durable construction, more grind and brewing options, and overall better design. However, if you feel like it offers more than you need in a coffee maker, then you should be okay with the Capresso CoffeeTeam.
Breville YouBrew BDC600XL vs. BDC550XL:
If you’ve decided on the Breville YouBrew, you’ll want to learn the difference between its two models: BDC550XL and BDC600XL. Click here to read our comparison.
Incoming search terms:
- better quality espresso machine breville or capresso
- breville coffee maker vs capresso coffee maker
- breville vs capresso coffee maker
- capresso or breville?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Brewers
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers