Review of Cuisinart Single Cup Grind & Brew Coffeemaker
We’ve talked about and compared many great Grind & Brew coffee makers on our site, however, this Cuisinart Grind and Brew coffee maker sets itself apart with one detail: it’s a single-cup coffee maker.
Features of Cuisinart Single-Cup Grind and Brew Coffee Maker:
- Coffee maker with built-in blade grinder.
- Grinds and brews one cup at a time – 16 oz capacity.
- Drip tray is removable so it accommodates long cups and travel mugs.
- Grinder can be turned off to use pre-ground coffee instead.
Who Should Buy The Cuisinart Single-Cup Grind and Brew Coffee Maker?
This is an excellent choice for a single user, either at home or an office. While all other grind & brew offer more options, possibly a better grinder, this Cuisinart is the only single-cup coffee maker with built-in grinder. With other coffee makers, you’ll either a single-cup brewer or a grind & brew coffee maker with at least 12-cup capacity. The only coffee maker which combines them all would be the Breville YouBrew, which is able to brew both 12 cup carafe and a single-cup, but it could be too much for someone who is only looking for a freshly ground and brewed cup of coffee, and that’s where the Cuisinart Single-Cup Grind & Brew coffee maker comes in.
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Review of Keurig K-Duo & K-Duo Plus
Breville Bambino Plus Review