Cuisinart DCC-3200 vs. DCC-2650, What’s The Difference?
- Equipped with technology to give you hotter coffee without sacrificing the taste.
- 14 cup capacity with 1 to 4 cup settings.
- Brew flavor control: choose regular or bold coffee brew.
- Brew Pause features allows you to pause the brewing process before it’s finished
- 24hr programmable auto start.
- Glass carafe.
- Warming play with adjustable Keep Warm temperature.
- Includes permanent gold-tone coffee filter.
Cuisinart DCC-2650 Extreme Brew 12-Cup Coffee Maker:
- Equipped with technology to brew 25% faster than other coffee makers.
- 12 cup capacity with 1 to 4 cup settings.
- Brew strength control: choose from regular or bold brew.
- Brew Pause feature.
- Glass carafe.
- Warming plate with adjustable temperature control.
- Permanent gold tone filter.
What Is The Difference Between Cuisinart Perfect Temp and Extreme Brew?
|Title||Cuisinart DCC-3200 Perfect Temp 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel||Cuisinart DCC-2650 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker|
|Feature||State-Of-The-Art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality|
Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
Adjustable keep warm temperature control
Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter
|12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard|
Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and adjustable auto-shutoff (0-4 hours)
Adjustable carafe temperature control with high, medium & low settings
Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing is completed
Gold tone commercial style permanent filter, Charcoal water filter (removes impurities)
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info|
For the most part, these two Cuisinart coffee makers are the same. But each one has one main major feature that draws focus to:
- The DCC 3200 Perfect Temp makes hotter coffee without sacrificing the taste or quality of your beans.
- The DCC 2650 Extreme Brew has the technology that allows it to brew at up to 25% FASTER than other coffee makers.
Also, the Extreme Brew has a 12-cup capacity while the Perfect Temp has 14 cup capacity.
Which One Should You Buy?
Choosing between these two is fairly simple. Would you rather have hotter coffee of would you rather get your coffee faster? For hotter coffee, go with the DCC 3200 and for quicker coffee brew, the DCC 2650. Other than these two features, you won’t notice much difference between the two coffee makers.
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Breville Bambino Plus Review