Features of Cuisinart DCC-3200 Perfect Temp 14-Cup Coffee Maker:
- Equipped with technology to give you hotter coffee without sacrificing the taste.
- 14 cup capacity with 1 to 4 cup settings.
- Brew flavor control: choose regular or bold coffee brew.
- Brew Pause features allows you to pause the brewing process before it’s finished
- 24hr programmable auto start.
- Glass carafe.
- Warming play with adjustable Keep Warm temperature.
- Includes permanent gold-tone coffee filter.
Click here to learn more about the Cuisinart DCC-3200, read the customer reviews and buy it.
Cuisinart DCC-2650 Extreme Brew 12-Cup Coffee Maker:
- Equipped with technology to brew 25% faster than other coffee makers.
- 12 cup capacity with 1 to 4 cup settings.
- Brew strength control: choose from regular or bold brew.
- Brew Pause feature.
- Glass carafe.
- Warming plate with adjustable temperature control.
- Permanent gold tone filter.
Click here to learn more about the Cuisinart DCC-2650, read the customer reviews and buy it.
What Is The Difference Between Cuisinart Perfect Temp and Extreme Brew?
For the most part, these two Cuisinart coffee makers are the same. But each one has one main major feature that draws focus to:
- The DCC 3200 Perfect Temp makes hotter coffee without sacrificing the taste or quality of your beans.
- The DCC 2650 Extreme Brew has the technology that allows it to brew at up to 25% FASTER than other coffee makers.
Also, the Extreme Brew has a 12-cup capacity while the Perfect Temp has 14 cup capacity.
Which One Should You Buy?
Choosing between these two is fairly simple. Would you rather have hotter coffee of would you rather get your coffee faster? For hotter coffee, go with the DCC 3200 and for quicker coffee brew, the DCC 2650. Other than these two features, you won’t notice much difference between the two coffee makers.