After we’ve compared BUNN’s Velocity models BT and ST, and Velocity GRB and BXB, it’s time to compare more of this great brand’s coffee makers. Another great machine by BUNN is the Phase Brew 8 cup coffee maker, which is what we’ll be reviewing in this post.
Features of the BUNN Phase Brew:
- Brews 4 to 8 cups of coffee, 20 oz to 40 oz.
- Takes 10 minutes to brew a full pot, 6 minutes of heating phase and 4 minutes of brewing.
- Stainless steel brew funnel.
- LCD display, clock, timer for auto-brew, time-to-clean indicator.
- Warming plate shuts off automatically after heating phase is complete.
What Is The Difference Between BUNN Phase Brew HT and HG?
There’s only one difference between the two coffee makers:
- The BUNN Phase Brew HT has a double-walled thermal stainless steel pot.
- The BUNN Phase Brew HG has a glass pot.
There’s no difference in the features or how the machines work.
Should You Buy the BUNN Phase Brew?
The Phase Brew is an excellent machine, however we do recommend the BUNN Velocity over it. The Velocity is a newer model, has more capacity, and has a better brewing method. It uses sprayhead design to improve the extraction of coffee flavor. You can learn more about it here. You can read our review and comparison on it here.
Video Reviews of the BUNN Phase Brew: