Best Electric and Manual Ceramic Coffee Grinders
Some coffee lovers prefer the use of a ceramic coffee grinder for two reasons:
- Ceramic burr blades never rust, giving you more durability.
- The Ceramic never changes the flavor of the coffee as it grinds it, giving you more flavorful coffee grind.
Here are a few great choices for a ceramic burr coffee grinders you should consider:
Capresso Ceramic Burr Grinder:
- Stainless steel housing.
- Ceramic grinder blade that delivers consistent grind every time.
- Removable bean hopper holds up to 6 oz of grind.
- Choose from 17 coffee grind options from coarse to fine.
This is a very inexpensive option for an electric ceramic grinder available for under $100. It should serve all your coffee grind needs for french press, espresso, drip coffee, pour-over and more.
Kyocera Ceramic Coffee Grinder:
This hand-operated ceramic grinder might look small, but it’s big in what it does. It’s perfect for grinding anything from coffee, fresh spices, green tea and more, although we wouldn’t recommend you use the same grinder to grind all these things.
The grinding mechanism on this grinder is made from advanced ceramic that is close to diamonds in hardness (and it’s quite hard!), so it never rusts and is very durable. You’ll be able to adjust the grind from coarse to fine for your preferred coffee brewing method.
Porlex JP-30 Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Blade:
Another great hand-held ceramic blade option that is made in Osaka, Japan. This grinder features stainless steel body with adjustable ceramic conical burr blade. It holds up to 30 grams of coffee, and with a static-free body, it eliminates any jumping coffee after grind. It is also available in a smaller 20-gram capacity size.
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers