Which Coffee Makers Have a Hot Water System?
Having a hot water dispensing in your coffee maker gives you ready-to-use, hot water instantly. This comes so convenient when you’d like to make tea or instant meals like soup, noodles or oatmeal. Not many coffee makers come with such a capability, but in this post, we’ll be showcasing our top 3.
Best Coffee Makers With Hot Water Dispenser:
Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System:
- 12-cup capacity, 24hr programmable coffee maker.
- Hot water dispenser located on the right.
- Adjustable carafe temperature (low, med, high).
- Adjustable auto on/off.
- Brew Pause feature.
- Glass carafe with drip-free pour spout. Also available in a thermal carafe.
Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System:
- Single-serve beverage maker, powered by Keuirg K-Cups.
- Hot water system.
- 5 cup sizes, all programmable.
- Large 80 ounce water reservoir.
- Compatible with all K-Cup coffee and tea pods, includes My K-Cup pod to use your own coffee ground.
- Auto on/off, adjustable temperature, programmable LCD display.
Hamilton Beach 49988 FlexBrew Programmable Single-Serve Coffeemaker with Hot Water Dispenser:
- Single server coffee maker allows you to use coffee pods (K-Cups) or your own coffee ground.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Can make up to 14 oz. Accommodates travel mugs.
- Water stays hot (above 176 degree f) for 30 minutes, then shuts off automatically
- Programmable time and size selection on LCD display.
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Breville Bambino Plus Review