DeLonghi Burr Grinder vs. Capresso Conical Burr, What Is The Difference and Which Is Best?
- Choose from Fine, Medium or Coarse grind settings. You can select in-between those settings, too.
- Choose from 6 quantity options: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 cups.
- Automatic shut off once grinding is complete.
- 4.2 oz capacity.
- Stainless steel exterior.
Features of the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder:
- Commercial grade conical burr grinder.
- Choose from 4 main grind settings: extra fine, fine, medium and coarse. Gives you a total of 16 settings (you can choose in-between).
- Choose from 10 cup capacity, starting at 1 cup.
- Bean hopper capacity: 8 1/2 oz.
- Bean container capacity: 4 oz.
- Plastic exterior (stainless steel available but more expensive).
- Built-in timer, can be set to grind from 5 sec to 60 sec.
Also available from: 1stInCoffee.com
DeLonghi Burr Grinder vs Capresso Infinity: What Is The Difference and Which Is Best?
Both grinders are quite similar, actually. We like the DeLonghi for these two features:
- Its stainless steel exterior which makes it more durable.
- It has more cup quantity (12 max.)
And it’s actually less expensive than the Capresso. So if you’re on a tight budget, this should be a great choice for you.
However, the Capresso does offer more grind settings, as it starts at a Extra Fine and goes up to Coarse. And the Built-in timer does give you more control over your grind. So if these two features would make a difference to you, then the Capresso should be your choice.
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Review of Keurig K-Duo & K-Duo Plus
Breville Bambino Plus Review