Although we usually write about the best coffee gear for home use, we wouldn’t be way off writing about the best coffee machine for office use. After all, the office is pretty much your second home and where you spend the majority of your day, therefore, having the best coffee in the office is a must, too!
What Kind of Coffee Maker Should You Use at the Office?
There are a lot of coffee makers to choose from, so to pick the right one, you need to decide how you’ll be using your coffee maker:
- Are you buying a coffee maker for personal use at the office? Or are you going to share it with a group of people?
- Do you want it to make coffee only? Or are you more of a Cappuccino/Latte type of person?
In this post, we’re going to cover a number of coffee makers that are best suited for the office use, either for multiple people or a single user.
Best Coffee Makers For The Office For Multiple Users
- This commercial grade coffee maker from BUNN is able to brew up to 14 liters of coffee per hour.
- It includes two glass carafes and is equipped with 2 heating elements that you can operate separately.
- No plumbing required. Just fill in the coffee maker with cold water.
- The machine is portable and can operate anywhere where there’s a plug.
- Brewing process starts immediately after you fill it with water, no switch or programming required.
- Two switches for manually operating the heating plates.
- SplashGuard funnel protects user from burns from splashing.
- Single-serve coffee brewing system powered by Keurig.
- Uses K-Cups to brew coffee, tea, hot chocolate and a variety of coffee drinks.
- 90 ounce water reservoir, with the ability to attach a direct water line plumb kit (sold separately).
- Color touch screen allows you to choose your cup size and program coffee strength.
- Brew size options of 4, 6, 8, and 10 ounces.
- Adjustable temperature.
- Heats and brews in under a minute.
- Compatible with some refillable K-Cups, which allows you to use your own coffee ground.
- Can’t be used to brew a carafe, only single cups.
Best Coffee Makers For The Office for Personal Use
You’ll noticed that I picked two single-serve coffee makers for personal use. I prefer these type of brewers for a single user because they are mess-free, make a quick cup and give you just the right amount you want to drink, no coffee waste! They are also compact in comparison to a full size coffee maker, so you can easily fit them on a desk or any type of countertop.
- Select from 3 serving sizes: 8, 10 ad 12 oz.
- 42 oz water reservoir, enough for multiple brews.
- Strong Brew button steeps coffee longer for a bolder cup of coffee.
- Can accommodate travel mugs up to 7.4″ tall.
- Nespresso Vertuo can make coffee in five serving sizes: espresso, double espresso, 5 oz coffee, 8 oz coffee or 14 oz coffee.
- The machine will automatically recognize the type and size of pod you inserted and adjust automatically. All you have to do is press the start button.
- Parameters adapted to each capsule: size, temperature, pressure and brewing time. Unfortunately, no way to adjust those manually.
- Has a removable 60 oz water reservoir that can be repositioned to either side.
- Automatic machine head open and close function.
- This model is bundled with Nespresso’s automatic milk frother (Aeroccino) which can make hot or cold foamy milk. You can also buy the machine on its own.