Nespresso VertuoPlus, Is It Different Than Other VertuoLine Machines?
The VertuoPlus is one of Nespresso’s VertuoLine machines that make both espresso and coffee drinks, using Nespresso Vertuo capsules. We’re here to talk about the features of VertuoPlus, and how it’s different from VertuoLine and Evoluo machines.
Features of VertuoPlus Espresso and Coffee Maker:
- Totally redesigned machine with slightly taller and sleeker design.
- The 40 oz water tank is moveable and can be positioned at the back or on either side of the machine to suit your counter top space best.
- Motorized head opens up slowly with a push of a button, and closes down puncturing the capsule automatically (no need to force the lid down to puncture the capsules).
- Brewing parameters are adjusted automatically by the machine. The machine reads the bar code on each capsule with automatic recognition.
- Brews two cup sizes: 8 oz coffee or 1.35 oz espresso. Each cup size uses its own type of Nespresso capsule.
- Cup holder with adjustable height.
- Includes a used capsule container with automatic used capsule ejection.
Nespresso VertuoPlus vs. VertuoPlus Deluxe, What’s The Difference?
The Deluxe version of the VertuoPlus has these extra features:
- a bigger 60 oz water reservoir. Also moveable.
- It has Chome accents in its design, like in cup holder tray and the brew head button.
Apart from that, it’s the same as the VertuoPlus.
Nespresso VertuoPlus vs. Evoluo vs. VertuoLine, What’s The Difference?
The biggest difference between each machine is the design:
- The VertuoPlus has the motorized brew head and the re positionable water reservoir, which none of the other VertuoLine machines have.
- The deluxe version of the Evoluo has a water tank capacity of 56 oz, where the deluxe VertuoPlus has 60 oz capacity, so it’s truly bigger.
- Both the Evoluo and VertuoPlus have a water tank capacity of 40 oz.
- All VertuoLine machines use Nespresso’s Centrifusion technology, where the capsule spins at 7,000 spins per minute to brew the coffee. Only on the VertuoPlus the Centrifusion operation is ultra-quiet, where as with the other machines, it can get a little noisy.
Who Should Buy Nespresso VertuoPlus?
If this is going to be your first Nespresso VertuoLine machine, then it’s absolutely worth it to go for the VertuoPlus. You’ll be getting the best design yet, while enjoying the same delicious coffee quality. But if you already have a Vertuoline or Evoluo, we don’t think it’s worth it to upgrade. All these machines brew the same VertuoLine Nespresso pods and only have the design features we listed above.
Why Are VertuoPlus Machines Listed Under Different Brand Names?
One thing you’ll notice about the VertuoPlus espresso and coffee maker is that some models are labeled with the DeLonghi brand and others are branded with Breville brand name. Is there a real difference between them?
No, there is no difference at all. Nespresso has partnered with these trusted brand names to help them in the distribution. They’re all still the same Nespresso machines. And this isn’t the first time: Nespresso has partnered with DeLonghi for their Lattissima espresso machines and with Breville for the Creatista espresso machine.
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Review of Keurig K-Duo & K-Duo Plus
Breville Bambino Plus Review