- Brew a cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa within 2 minutes.
- Can make specialty drinks as well as iced beverages.
- Choose from 3 cup sizes: 6 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz.
- Can accommodate short travel mugs.
- Removable drip tray.
- Available in 12 colors.
How Does the Keurig K10 Work?
The K10 Mini is the perfect coffee maker to use for one person. It’s small in size so it barely takes any space. It works as easily as other Keurig coffee makers:
- Fill up the water reservoir with your required capacity. You’ll find a marking for each cup size, so fill it up to the size you want to brew.
- Insert your K-Cup of choice.
- Press the Brew button.
What makes the K10 practical for one person only is that it requires you to fill up the tank every time you want to brew. So for each single-cup brew, it uses up the whole water tank. This wouldn’t be ideal for the use of a number of people at the same time.
Keurig K10 vs. K15, Is There a Difference?
There’s no difference between the two models. The K15 is the newer model and it has replaced the K10, which is now discontinued. We can’t seem to find any feature differences, and the only design difference is that the K15 is available in many colors.
Keurig K10 vs. K130, What’s The Difference?
The K130 is another single-use water reservoir by Keurig. Here’s how it’s different than the K10:
- It brews only one size: 8 oz.
- Brew time is up to 3 minutes.
Keurig K10 vs. K45, What’s The Difference?
The Keurig K45 is a better choice for a larger family or an office. It’s large in size, so it has a large water reservoir and can be used many times without the need to refill.
- It brews in under a minute!
- It brews three cup sizes: 6 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz.
- It has a removable water reservoir with 48 oz capacity.
- Always ready, has auto on/off features.