CBTL Kaldi vs Americano Single-Serve Brewers, What Is The Difference Between Them? And Which Is Best To Buy?
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf has its own single-serve brewing system that allows you to brew delicious single cup coffee, espresso, tea and hot chocolate. So far, CBTL has three models, two most popular being the Kaldi 04 and Americano, which we will be comparing in this post.
|Feature||Complete beverage system|
Choice of 6 cup size settings including a travel mug
Automatic capsule disposal
50-Ounce water reservoir
Adjustable drip tray
|The only single-up machine that makes great coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and espresso|
Compact footprint-fits easily anywhere
Match the color to your decor
Designed in Italy - the birthplace of espresso
Match it with our exclusive milk frother for wonderful latte's and cappuccino
|Title||CBTL from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Beverage System, Americano Black||CBTL Kaldi S04 Single Cup Brewer, Red|
|Height||11.5 inch||8 inch|
|Weight||8 pound||12.4 pounds|
|Width||7 inch||8 inch|
|Length||13.5 inch||16 inch|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info|
How The Kaldi is Different Than the Americano, and Which Is Best to Buy?
- Both machines have dual pressure systems that allows them to brew espresso (15 bar pressure pump) or coffee/tea (3.5 bar).
- The Americano is a larger machine, requires higher footprint, and a larger water tank. The tank is 51 oz, it can accommodate different mug sizes including a travel mug.
- The Kaldi has a smaller footprint, has a 40 oz water tank, and can accommodate different cup sizes, but cannot accommodate a travel mug.
- The Kaldi is smaller in size, looks to be better designed that the Americano, according to many customer reviews.
- The Americano offers 6 different cup sizes, although the Travel Mug size could water down the coffee a bit since the capsule has the same amount of coffee ground for all.
- The Kaldi has three cup sizes ( Espresso 1.5 ounce / Lungo or Tea 3 ounces or Coffee 8 ounces) however, all sizes can be reprogrammable and automatically saved for next use.
Click here to learn more about the KALDI , read the customer reviews and buy it. (available in 4 colors)
Can I Use K-Cups or Starbucks Versimo Capsules with CBTL’s Coffee Makers?
No, these machines use CBTL’s capsules only.
Can I use My Own Coffee Ground?
No, there are no refillable capsules available for CBTL’s coffee makers.
Where Can I Buy CBTL’s Coffee Capsules from?
What Other Capsules Brands Are Compatible with CBTL machines?
Any capsules that are labelled or compatible with CAFFITALY machines. You can see some available here.
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers