Tips on Making The Perfect Coffee At Home
Here’s a fun infographic we found over at I Love Coffee which perfectly how to make the perfect coffee at home. We’ve covered many of these tips on our site, here’s the recap:
- Grinding your own coffee at home: see our picks for the best grinders for French Press coffee or best conical burr grinders.
- Storing your coffee beans: here are our recommendations for the best airtight coffee vaults to keep coffee fresh for the longest time possible.
- To get the best water temperature, using a variable temperature kettle is your best option. Here are our recommendations.
- If you’re a French Press type of person, here are some recommendations for the best insulated french press pots.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.
Powered by Pixelbart
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Breville Bambino Plus Review