Review of Panasonic “Breakfast Collection” NC-ZF1H 8-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
Panasonic might be a leader of the coffee making world, but they’re quite capable of creating beautiful and functional home appliances. Recently, Panasonic has created a line of kitchen appliances called ‘Breakfast Collection’ which includes a toaster, an electric kettle and a coffee maker, all with gorgeous sleek lines and polished finishes that add a lot of style to your kitchen. And since we’re dedicated to Coffee gear at home, we’ll be reviewing the coffee maker.
Panasonic “Breakfast Collection” NC-ZF1H 8-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker:
- Stainless steel, 8 cup capacity coffee maker.
- Insulated stainless steel carafe.
- Machine housing made of stainless steel and glass.
- Illuminated LED indicator.
- Paperless mesh filter.
- Additional filter for making tea.
- Aroma Selector allows you to fine-tune the brewing strength from light to dark, to ensure the best taste for you.
- Available in Black or Purple.
The Panasonic coffee maker can actually make tea as well! And you don’t even have to worry about flavors of both beverages mixing, as each has it’s own individual filter, both included with the machine.
The stainless steel carafe can keep your coffee hot and fresh for a longer time with its brew-through lid, the handles always stay cool and the lever is located to be thumb activated for easy and comfortable pouring.
The machine turns off automatically, ensuring safety. It features cord storage that will keep your counter-top clean and tidy. It measures 7-1/8 x 10 4/8 x 13 5/8 inches so it shouldn’t take much space, too!
Any downsides or cons to the Panasonic coffee maker? There could be, depending on your need.. One small issue is that it doesn’t have a burner to keep the carafe on. However, it’s worth mentioning that the carafe is insulated and stainless steel, so it should hold the temperature of the coffee for a long time without the need for a burner.
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Breville Bambino Plus Review