Nespresso Aeroccino 3 vs. Aeroccino 4 vs. Breville Milk Cafe, What’s The Difference?
One of the easiest way to prepare a creamy and frothy cup of Cappuccino or Latte is by using an electric milk frother that heats and froths up the milk in minutes. Aeroccino is a milk frother by Nespresso, and it is available as a stand-alone machine, bundled with a Nespresso espresso maker or built-in as with the CitiZ & Milk for example.
In this post, we’ll look at two of Aeroccino’s models: the Aeroccino 3 and Aeroccino 4. We’ll look at their features and the difference between them.
Features of Nespresso Aeroccino 4:
- Electric milk frother, detachable from base, that heats and froths milk.
- Stainless steel housing
- Can create hot or cold froth.
- Choose from 2 type of hot froth: Airy (perfect for Cappuccinos) or Dense (Perfect for Macchiato). Another Hot Milk option is used for Latte or Hot Chocolate.
- Base has 4 buttons: cold froth, hot milk, Dense Foam, Airy Foam.
- Convenient handle for easy pouring.
- Includes a single whisk for all froth preparation.
- All parts (apart from base) are dishwasher safe.
Click here to learn more about Aeroccino 4, read the customer reviews and buy it. If not available, check Nespresso website.
Features of Nespresso Aeroccino 3:
- Stainless steel pitcher with plastic housing.
- Single button operation.
- Can make hot or cold froth.
- Includes a single whisk. For heavier foam (for Cappuccino) froth with whisk, for a lighter foam (for Latte), remove the whisk.
- NOT dishwasher safe.
Aeroccino 3 vs. 4, What’s The Difference?
The Aeroccino 4 has been updated from the Aeroccino 3 to include features for better operation and easier cleaning.
- Aeroccino 4 has a better design, with a nice stainless steel body, a handle and a base with more option buttons.
- Aeroccino 3 has stainless steel interior but plastic exterior, no handle and only a single button.
- Aeroccino 4 offers more froth options: Airy froth, Dense froth, Hot Milk or Cold. Each option has a dedicated button on the base. No need to switch whisks, a single whisk does all frothing options.
- Aeroccino 3 has two froth options: Dense foam for Cappuccino or lighter foam for latte or hot chocolate. It includes a single whisk, but if you want less foam, you’ll have to remove the whisk and operate the frother without it.
- Both Aeroccino frothers can be easily hand washed.
- But, only Aeroccino 4 is dishwasher safe.
- Aeroccino 3 is NOT dishwasher safe.
Aeroccino 4 vs. Breville Milk Cafe, What’s The Difference?
The Breville Milk Cafe is definitely one of the best choice for an electric milk frother, despite it being a bit more costly than other options, it’s still one of the best selling frothers because it offers a lot of value for its money. The Breville Milk Cafe is actually a step (or two!) up from the Aeroccino, here’s how:
- It uses induction heating for making consistently great froth.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior – no teflon or any non-stick lining.
- Temperature control: choose how warm or hot you want your milk froth.
- Can prepare cold froth, too.
- Includes two frothing whisks: one for Cappuccino and another for Latte.
- You can add ingredients directly into the frothing as it’s whisking the milk: add chocolate syrup, chocolate powder or shavings.
- Large capacity. Makes up to 3 cups of froth at once.
So, as you can see, it’s quite different in how it operates in comparison to both Aeroccino 3 and 4. It has a large capacity pitcher, it has temperature control and ingredients can be added directly to it…. these are the type of features that set it apart from other frothers.
Aeroccnio 4 – How To Use:
Making a Cappuccino Using Aeroccino 3:
Breville Milk Cafe Review:
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Breville Bambino Plus Review