KRUPS KM468850 Moka 10-Cup Brewer Filter Coffee Maker Review
The KRUPS Moka Brewer/Coffee Maker looks rather unusual and unlike any other coffee maker but it’s fairly simple to use and prepares a pot of delicious full bodied coffee in no time.
Feature of the KRUPS Moka Brewer:
- Recreates the moka-pot coffee brewing process by using steam extraction.
- Preserves coffee at the perfect temperature of 187-degree Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel heating element and water tank.
- 10-cup glass carafe with lid.
How To Use the KRUPS Moka Brewer:
- Fill the water tank, which is at the bottom base.
- Place the coffee filter, add the coffee.
- Put the carafe and lock it in place.
- Start brew.
As it starts brewing, the machine turns water into steam to extract the coffee and turn it into an aromatic, full-bodied coffee brew. The coffee maker keeps the coffee preserved at 187F, so it’s ready to drink and just as fresh for a long time.
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers