Buy Starbucks Capsules for Nespresso OriginalLine
The best thing about owning a Nespresso OriginalLine machine, whether it’s a Citiz, Pixie, Essenza Mini, Lattissima or a Creatista… is the fact that it is compatible with coffee capsules from many brands other than Nespresso, which gives you a whole lot of options to choose from.
Without a doubt, Starbucks is one of the world’s leading coffee brands. And now, you can enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee at a friction of the price and in the comfort of your own home (or office!).
Starbucks Coffee Capsules for Nespresso Original Line Machines:
Starbucks has worked hand in hand with Nespresso to bring these capsules to work perfectly with your Nespresso OriginalLine machines. So unlike some third-party capsules, these will not produce weak coffee and they will fit your machine perfectly.
These capsules are:
- Authentic Starbucks brand made by Nespresso, made for OriginalLine machines only.
- Available in many intensities and blends.
- Made from recyclable aluminum, just like Nespresso’s own capsules.
If you have a Vertuo, VertuoPlus or any of the VertuoLine machines, these capsules are NOT compatible with your machine.
These capsules are compatible if your machine is a Nespresso OriginalLine machine and that includes models such as: Pixie, CitiZ, Lattessima, Essenza, Creatista…. Nespresso machines by DeLonghi or Breville, even machines from other brands that are Original Line compatible.
Best Starbucks Variety Pack Nespresso Capsules:
This variety-pack includes a total of 5 boxes, with 10 capsules in each pack. You will receive:
- House Blend: Lungo (3.7 oz) capsules with Intensity level 8, Medium roast.
- Colombia: Single-origin Espresso (1.35 oz) capsules with intensity level of 7, medium roast.
- Caffe Verona: Intensity level 10, dark roast espresso capsules.
- Pike Place Roast: Intensity level 7, medium roast Lungo capsules.
- Blonde Espresso Roast: Intensity level 6, Starbucks blonde roast (light), can be enjoyed as espresso or Ristretto (0.85 oz)
The Intense Variety pack includes the strongest roasts, which can be enjoyed on its own or if you like your coffee with milk but still prefer a strong coffee taste.
This pack includes:
- One Espresso roast, which has intensity level of 11.
- Two sleeves of Caffe Verona – Intensity level 10.
- One sleeve of Colombia – Intensity level 7.
- One sleeve of Pike Place lungo capsules – intensity level 7.
If you prefer your coffee on the lighter side, but still flavorful, this Mild Variety Pack is for you. It includes:
- Two sleeves of House Blend Lungo capsules – intensity level 8.
- One sleeve of Pike Place Lungo capsules – intensity level 7.
- One sleeve Colombia espresso capsules, intensity level 7.
- One sleeve of Blonde Espresso roast, intensity level 6.
What Coffee Beverages Can I Make With These Capsules?
These capsules can be used for any coffee drink you’d like to make: espresso, lungo, cappuccino, latte… you name it!
Espresso capsules are recommended for any milk based drink such as a cappuccino, latte or macchiato. If you want the taste of the coffee to come through, use a higher intensity or a dark roast such as the Espresso roast or Caffe Verona.
These capsules contain pure coffee ground in them, so no artificial flavoring or sugar. For milk, you can use an Aeroccino milk frother (or any other milk frother you might have) to heat and froth the milk.
If you like your coffee flavored, you can buy coffee syrups to add to your drink, just like a Starbucks barista would do when making your drink in store.
Don’t Want a Variety Pack? No Problem!
You can still buy your favorite blend on its own, if you prefer a single type only…
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Review of Keurig K-Duo & K-Duo Plus
Breville Bambino Plus Review