Best Coffee Grinder for French Press
When choosing a coffee grinder, it is important to also note what type of coffee brewing method will you be using. Espresso uses different grind than french press, so it will require a different grinder (even though the same grinder can have different grind fineness settings).
For French Press users, we’ve picked the Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Coffee Grinder to be the best, here’s why:
- The unit grinds enough coffee for an 8-cup french press.
- Small in size, light in weight.
- Stainless steel blade.
- Clear lid allows you to monitor the fineness of the grind.
- Rubber cover of the outer body gives you a good grip of the grinder.
- Cord-housing, minimal space required for storage.
- Sleek and modern design.
- Quite simple to use.
- Relatively, much quieter than other grinders of its size.
The grinder is available in many colors. This is important as a grinder is the type of appliance that stays on your counter top, so you’ll want something that matches the decor of your kitchen, and you should find one available.
The Bodum Bistro grinder will give you totally fresh grind that you’ll notice as soon as that water hits the beans and the aroma starts to arise. You’ll absolutely love having this grinder as part of your daily coffee ritual!
Other Coffee Grinders Worth Checking:
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers