What Is The Best Burr Coffee Grinder For Under $100?
Conical burr coffee grinders can get quite expensive and add a lot to your budget. That’s not always the case, though. Nowadays, you can find many quality burr grinders for a low budget, although they would have less features than their more expensive counterparts, they still offer great value for their price. So, if you have a budget of $100 or less, check out these grinder recommendations.
Please note that prices are of under $100 as of the time of writing this article. Prices are subject to change by their sellers.
Best Conical Burr Grinders for Under $100:
Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder:
- Conical burr grinder with 16 grind settings.
- 4 steps for each setting, for Extra Fine, fine, regular and coarse.
- Bean hopper holds up to 8 1/2 oz of beans, ground container holds up to 4 oz.
- Commercial-grade steel burrs
- Built-in timer with up to 60 seconds.
- Includes a cleaning brush and measuring scoop.
Also available from: 1stInCoffee.com
Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Grinder:
- Conical burr grinder with 14 grind settings.
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static that causes jumping coffee ground.
- Quick grind button, or use timer for grinding for a specific time.
- Coffee ground container capacity: 11 oz.
- Bean hopper capacity: 220g (about 8 oz).
- Available in 6 colors.
- Comparison between Capresso Infinity vs. Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder
- Bodum Bistro Burr vs. Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder.
- Breville Smart Grinder vs Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder
- Capresso Infinity Burr vs. Breville Smart Grinder
Review of Capresso Infinity Grinder:
Review of Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder:
Was this post helpful?
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Pots
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers
Breville Bambino Plus Review