Which Single-Serve Coffee Maker Is Best To Buy?
The popularity of coffee is continually rising, symbolically displayed by the many coffee shops popping up on our street corners and the need to have access to a variety of coffee conveniently in our own homes is growing. For those with a need for a complex coffee experience there are a host of machines that offer a complete yet time consuming way to make a cup of coffee. For those who want convenience and variety then single serve coffeemakers offer stylish, easy to use solution.
Here are three of the best rated single-serve machines available:
Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System:
Type of Coffee Pods: Uses K-Cups exclusively, which are widely available from many coffee brands.
- Suitable for coffee, tea, and hot cocoa
- Hot water dispenser
- Rinse control cleans the inside of the chamber, offering continually fresh brews
- 80 oz. Water Reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills
- 5 Cup sizes – includes iced beverage setting
- Removable drip tray allows extra space for travel mugs
- Quiet brew technology keeps noise to a minimum
- Reusable coffee filter can be filled with ground coffee
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities for a clean taste
- Comes with 12K-Cup Portion Pack to sample the variety of premium pre-measured coffee and tea available
Breville BKC700XL Gourmet Single-Serve Coffeemaker with Iced-Beverage Function:
Type of Coffee Pods: Uses K-Cups exclusively.
- Offers a variety of beverages including coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Each serving is brewed through a filter
- 60 oz. Water tank brews up to ten cups of coffee
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities to enhance flavor
- Quiet pump technology brews even quieter than previous models
- Iced coffee function dispenses concentrated shot of tea or coffee, simply add ice and water
- Showerhead function delivers precise amount of water for maximum flavor
- 5 brew strengths available to suit personal preference
- LCD control panel help customize each cup
- Includes sample pack of K-Cup pods, a reusable My K-Cup and a measuring spoon
CBTL Kaldi S04 Single Cup Brewer:
Type of Coffee Pods: Uses Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf capsules exclusively. Capsules available from other brands too, labelled as Caffitaly pods.
- Suitable for coffee, espresso, tea and hot chocolate
- Two pressure system provides high pressure for espresso and low pressure for coffee and tea
- Simply select capsule, press the ‘on’ button and the beverage will begin to brew
- Automatic proportioning provides consistency in taste and aroma
- Removable drip tray allows the machine to accommodate a variety of cup sizes
- Designed in Italy – modern looks and convenient size
- Available in a range of colors to suit any kitchen
Which of These Single-Serve Coffee Makers Should I Buy?
It depends on what drinks you’re looking to make and enjoy:
- If you prefer black coffee and tea, you’ll like one of the K-Cup brewers mentioned above. Although you’ll find Cappuccino and latte K-Cups, they’re not as delicious as a freshly made Cappuccino/Latte.
- If you like to enjoy a gourmet coffee drink next to your coffee every now and then, you’ll love CBTL’s Kaldi brewer. It makes excellent coffee as well as Espresso. You can bundle it with an electric milk frother to make a truly delicious cup of Cappuccino or Latte with ease. The Kaldi is one of few machines that feature dual pressures to make both Espresso (at 15 bar pressure) or Coffee (at 5 bar pressure).
- If you’re more into specialty coffee drinks, then we’ll recommend a single-serve espresso maker rather than a coffee maker. A machine like Nespresso is highly recommended.
Incoming search terms:
- coffeegearathome com
- bella one scoop coffee maker
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Brewers
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers