Tips on Making The Perfect Coffee At Home
Here’s a fun infographic we found over at I Love Coffee which perfectly how to make the perfect coffee at home. We’ve covered many of these tips on our site, here’s the recap:
- Grinding your own coffee at home: see our picks for the best grinders for French Press coffee or best conical burr grinders.
- Storing your coffee beans: here are our recommendations for the best airtight coffee vaults to keep coffee fresh for the longest time possible.
- To get the best water temperature, using a variable temperature kettle is your best option. Here are our recommendations.
- If you’re a French Press type of person, here are some recommendations for the best insulated french press pots.
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Brewers
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers