iCoffee vs. Keurig: Which Of These Machines Brews K-Cups Best?
What Is iCoffee Brewer?
The iCoffee is often compared to the well know Keurig machine, and there’s a reason for that. iCoffee is a K-Cup brewer, too. But it works differently than the Keurig.
iCoffee is a single-serve K-Cup brewer with a patent-pending SpinBrew technology that instead of pumping water through the K-Cup, the needle jets water, steams and stirs it inside the K-Cup. The ensures that the coffee is fully and evenly saturated with water, which results in a more flavorful and smooth cup of coffee.
The iCoffee uses the same K-Cups as the Keurig machine. It can also accommodate refillable K-Cup pods.
Features of the iCoffee K-Cup Brewer:
- SpinBrew technology: spins, steams and stirs inside the K-Cup.
- Dial-a-Brew: Use the dial to choose from 4 oz to 12 oz sizes in increments of 1/2 oz
- Large 75 oz water reservoir.
- Removable drip tray allows the coffee brewer to accommodate larger mugs.
- Compatible with every K-Cup, including private K-Cup labels and refillable K-Pods.
- Includes an iCup refillable pod.
- Available in models: Mozart, Opus and DaVinci.
iCoffee Mozart vs. DaVinci, What’s The Difference?
The iCoffee DaVinici uses the same SpinBrew Technology of the Mozart brewer, but it has these differences:
- It has a smaller water reservoir at 55 oz.
- It doesn’t have the Dial-a-Brew technology that allows you to increase or decrease the cup sizes in 1/2 oz increments.
- However, it does have 5-cup sizes selection: 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz.
How The SpinBrew Technology Works:
The secret is in the needle. While all Keurig and Keurig-compatible brewers use a stationery needle that punctures the K-Cup and pumps water through it, the iCoffee has a spinning needle that jets water to steam and stir right inside the K-Cup. iCoffee promises that thanks to their SpinBrew, your coffee will come out bolder, smoother and hotter.
iCoffee vs. Keurig, What Is The Difference?
Like we’ve already mentioned above, the biggest difference between the iCoffee and Keurig is how the machines work.
- With iCoffee, you’re getting an innovative SpinBrew technology (exclusive to iCoffee) that spins, stirs and steams right inside the K-Cup. It is guaranteed to work with all K-Cup pods from any brands as well as refillable pods.
- With Keurig, the machine pumps water right through the K-Cup, much like any other single-serve brewer.
It is worth mentioning that Keurig has a lot of brewers, each with their own advantages. We’ve only mentioned the BIGGEST difference between the iCoffee and Keurig, however, if you look at different Keurig models, you’ll find lots of features that you won’t find in the iCoffee. For example:
- The Keurig 2.0 is the only K-Cup brewer that can brew carafe and not just a single-cup.
- Keurig also has K-Cups, K-Carafe and K-Mug pods, each perfectly suited to the volume of coffee you’re brewing so you can get the best results.
Watch These Video Reviews:
Incoming search terms:
- icoffee davinci vs keurig
- keurig vs icoffee
- iCoffee vs Keurig Reviews
- icoffee express vs keurig
- icoffee davinci
- davinci icoffee vs keurig
- icoffee machine
- DaVinci vs Keurig Review
- Davinci vs keurig
- icoffee express
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Brewers
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers