DeLonghi Burr Grinder vs. Capresso Conical Burr, What Is The Difference and Which Is Best?
- Choose from Fine, Medium or Coarse grind settings. You can select in-between those settings, too.
- Choose from 6 quantity options: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 cups.
- Automatic shut off once grinding is complete.
- 4.2 oz capacity.
- Stainless steel exterior.
Features of the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder:
- Commercial grade conical burr grinder.
- Choose from 4 main grind settings: extra fine, fine, medium and coarse. Gives you a total of 16 settings (you can choose in-between).
- Choose from 10 cup capacity, starting at 1 cup.
- Bean hopper capacity: 8 1/2 oz.
- Bean container capacity: 4 oz.
- Plastic exterior (stainless steel available but more expensive).
- Built-in timer, can be set to grind from 5 sec to 60 sec.
What Is The Difference and Which Is Best?
Image Title Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder, Black DeLonghi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder with Grind Selector and Quantity Control Feature 100-watt conical burr grinder with 16 grind settings
Commercial-grade conical burrs ensure maximum coffee flavor
Bean container holds 8-1/2 ounces; grounds container holds 4 ounces
Built-in timer; easy to clean
Measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Produces a uniform ground texture for the most consistent results with the burr grinding wheel
Choose the perfect grind setting from course, to medium, to fine
Grind 4-12-cup of coffee with quantity control knob; once grinding is complete, it shuts off automatically
Easy access to ground coffee with removable, transparent ground coffee container
Stylish and durable stainless steel exterior
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
Both grinders are quite similar, actually. We like the DeLonghi for these two features:
- Its stainless steel exterior which makes it more durable.
- It has more cup quantity (12 max.)
And it’s actually less expensive than the Capresso. So if you’re on a tight budget, this should be a great choice for you.
However, the Capresso does offer more grind settings, as it starts at a Extra Fine and goes up to Coarse. And the Built-in timer does give you more control over your grind. So if these two features would make a difference to you, then the Capresso should be your choice.
Incoming search terms:
- difference between burr capresso and burr cuisinart
- delonghi stainless steel burr coffee grinder
Type Of Coffee Gear
- Espresso Machines
- Single-Serve Espresso Machines
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee Pod Organizers
- Tips and Info
- Coffee Makers
- Pour-Over Coffee Brewers
- Pour-Over Coffee Tools
- Single-Serve Coffee Makers
- French Press Brewers
- Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Electric Milk Frothers
- Electric Water Kettles
- Stovetop Moka Pots
- Vacuum Siphon Coffee Makers